Social Media Manager
FKQ Advertising + Marketing is seeking an energetic, career-oriented Social Media professional with 3-5 years of full-time social media experience for B2C and B2B brands. Experience with consumer-packaged goods, travel and tourism and retail brands is a plus.
This individual will need to be adept in all areas of social media management; including organic and paid social media strategy, content creation, community management, data compilation and trend monitoring. We are looking for candidates who enjoy and have creative writing and skills and an eye for design in addition to a foundational level of experience with and proficiency in key social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tik-Tok, Snapchat, LinkedIn and YouTube).
In short, you will be a social media magic-maker, working directly on the frontlines of social media channels on behalf of our Clients.
- Develop social content (copy and multimedia) for various industry clients including retail, travel, professional services and more
- Create strategic plans for organic social media and supports paid media team for paid social campaigns
- Monitor and manage the day-to-day Client social media platforms to ensure the quality of work meets Client’s objective and provides value
- Manage Client’s social platforms per SOW parameters
- Respond according to Client social protocols to ensure timely response to social comments and inquiries
- Generate and maintains social content calendars
- Coordinate across agency departments to manage content deliverables for team, maintaining clear and consistent communication between FKQ team members
- Monitor industry and daily trends within social space to help identify proactive opportunities for team
- Compile data into analytics report for team review
- Participates in creative brainstorms for new and existing Clients
- Assists with the planning and execution of internal FKQ staff events
- Strong creative writing and grammatical skills – You don’t shy away from requests to proof copy, you gladly take it as a challenge
- Experience with basic photo and video editing and design tools, particularly on mobile and web-based tools like Canva. Bonus points for a comfort with editing any Adobe software – You may not be an editing ninja, but you have a comfort level with editing photos and videos, even just on mobile
- High level of organizational skills – You’re not just into to-do lists, you embrace spreadsheets/organizational apps to track your tasks!
- Genuine interest in and understanding of the technology and functionality of social media channels, particularly Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, Tik-Tok and YouTube – You don’t just know how to use social for personal posts, but understand how use for business is different
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel – Computers are not a mystery to you and you likely have had to teach Microsoft Office tricks to your family members
- Effective interpersonal skills – You know how to work with others in a friendly and professional manner and know the value of a good “coffee talk” with a colleague
- Ability to work efficiently and independently within a team environment – You feed off the energy of a good team brainstorm, but enjoy cracking down on your own to get work done
Know someone who would be a perfect fit? SHARE THIS WITH A FRIEND