Senior Media Planner/Buyer
Job Description and Requirements
- Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years full-charge (post-assistant) experience in integrated Media Planning and Buying for multiple media channels.
- Print, Digital, Paid Social, Audio, Video (linear and online) and OOH.
- National/network linear planning and buying a plus
- Experience should include pulling and analyzing qualitative and competitive research, media plan development, buy negotiation, buy maintenance, reporting and optimization.
- Experience in B-to-B planning and buying strongly preferred.
- Applicants should have a solid understanding of all media fundamentals and methodology.
- Superior verbal, written and computer skills with extensive knowledge of Excel, Power Point, Word, and media software, preferably Strata
- Experience presenting recommendations to Clients, Director level and above
- Exhibit a strong attention to detail and have excellent math and analytical skills
- Be a team player; represent the Agency in a professional manner while demonstrating a passion for the industry and our clients.
- Ability to multi-task effectively with several, simultaneous planning and buying assignments
- Pull, analyze, and share media research including qualitative and competitive media resources
- Negotiate, enter, and maintain buys for multiple accounts, campaigns, and media channels
- Digital reporting including analysis and ability to recommend optimizations and plan improvements based on results
- Prepare agency media point-of-views, evaluations and recommendations
- Evaluate and negotiate sponsorships
- Keep current on media and category trends
- Be prepared to take on new responsibilities and support other team members as necessary
Know someone who would be a perfect fit? SHARE THIS WITH A FRIEND