DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and manage display/paid search strategies and tactics for all assigned clients.
- Execute search marketing tactics including: keyword research/development, ad copy creation, campaign performance tracking & reporting, testing, etc.
- Accurately manage campaign budgets to ensure high profitability.
- Create & review all performance reporting
- Present performance reports to our clients via phone and in-person.
- Effectively communicate strategies and performance trends in client communications
- Monitor and analyze performance trends and develop strategies based on the data.
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors through face-to-face meetings, conference calls, and presentations.
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns and offer recommendations based on evaluations to improve the campaigns.
- Develop and implement best-in-class digital media techniques.
- Continually evaluate new opportunities for growth and expansion and develop POVs based on new findings.
- Monitor competitive landscape and industry trends / constantly review the marketplace for new online opportunities.
- Contribute to senior management communications, concerning online marketing issues and initiatives.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 2-3 years paid search experience directly managing annual budgets more than $250K
- 2+ years programmatic display media buying experience annual budgets more than $250K
- Extensive experience with Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Google Shopping and Google Analytics platforms
- Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing or other applicable disciplines
- Experience with client facing roles and comfortable presenting performance, learnings and optimizations to senior audience
- Self-managed and exceptionally detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
Reports to: Digital Media Director
Know someone who would be a perfect fit? SHARE THIS WITH A FRIEND