The Senior Integrated Brand Manager guides the strategic direction of the Client’s business from strategic vision all the way through day-to-day communications. They are the liaison between Client communication and Agency’s internal teams, handling all daily tactical initiatives for the Client.
To be successful, this individual must be strategic thinker, detail-oriented, a team player, a motivator, entrepreneurial, a natural leader, and highly resilient.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Develop strategic plans in concert with Agency departments and disciplines.
- Ability to work across channels to deliver integrated solutions for the brand across all channels
Drive the Execution of Account Plan
- Deliver on specific, measurable Client business objectives.
- Deliver on specific, measurable Client relationship objectives.
- Lead frequent team/client update meetings.
- Lead client status meetings internally and for Clients.
Day-to-day leadership of team
- Inspire development of creative solutions to Client business problems. Be dedicated to creative brilliance, fostering an environment and work style that allows the creative product to flourish.
- Run effective, efficient and productive team meetings.
- Provide all necessary communication to team.
- Motivate team members to produce high-quality work.
Build Solid Client Relationships
- Manage Client expectations and anticipate needs, be proactive.
- Foster agency team relationships vs. individual relationships by actively involving team members with Clients.
- Deliver on and above Client expectations, on time and within budget.