Immediate opening for a Media Buyer with 2-4 years of agency experience. Candidates should have excellent verbal, written and computer skills with extensive knowledge of MS Office and Media Industry standard research and buying tools (Strata experience a PLUS!). If you enjoy a fast-paced environment with opportunities for career development within our integrated, 50-year old ad agency, email your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com
Job Description and Requirements
- Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years full-charge (post assistant) experience in Planning and buying for all media channels (TV, Cable, Radio, Print, Digital, Paid Social, OOH), with emphasis on broadcast buying for multiple markets.
- Applicants should have a strong grasp of all media fundamentals and methodology.
- Superior verbal, written and computer skills with extensive knowledge of Excel, Power Point, Word, and media software, preferably Strata
- Exhibit a strong attention to detail and have excellent math skills
- Be a team player; represent the Agency in a professional manner while demonstrating a passion for the industry and our clients.
- Ability to multi-task effectively with several, simultaneous planning and buying assignments
- Pull, analyze and share media research including qualitative and competitive media resources
- Prepare agency media point-of-views, evaluations and recommendations
- Evaluate and negotiate sponsorships
- Proficiency in estimating, negotiating, buying, implementation and maintenance for assigned markets and clients
- Prepare post performance reports for multiple accounts and media channels
- Keep current on market and buying trends
- Present media plans/buys to clients
Know someone who would be a perfect fit? SHARE THIS WITH A FRIEND