Assistant Account Executive
Efficiently and effectively support the Account Team to provide excellent service, comprehensive advertising and marketing solutions to the client. Assist in managing the internal agency process to deliver quality, on-time creative and media solutions to the client.
Experience required: College degree (marketing and communications major preferred), Advertising/Marketing Internship experience or 1-2 years’ agency or related work experience is a plus. Intermediate experience with agency tools such as Microsoft Office, Internet, Email. Strong professional communication and written skills, organizational skills, time management, attention to details and multi-task capabilities.
- Work closely with internal departments and clients to ensure flawless execution of all client communications and project executions. Ensure all projects are delivered on schedule and within budget.
- Support Account Service team with executional and administrative support as requested (open/close jobs, pull daily job task lists by client, check status with other departments, prepare/file correspondence, etc.).
- Learn the agency procedures and adhere to all required steps. Be pro-active.
- Learn the client’s business and assist with Client communications between Client and Agency. Work towards increased participation and advancement within department.
- Assist other departments, as requested to maintain team approach and improve overall understanding of the entire agency.
Reports to: Group Account Manager
Know someone who would be a perfect fit? SHARE THIS WITH A FRIEND