Assistant Account Executive
Experience required: College degree (marketing and communications major preferred), Advertising/Marketing Internship experience or 1-2 years’ agency or related work experience is a plus. Intermediate experience with agency tools such as Microsoft Office, Internet, Email. Strong professional communication and written skills, organizational skills, time management, attention to details and multi-task capabilities.
- Work closely with internal departments and clients to ensure flawless execution of all client communications and project executions. Ensure all projects are delivered on schedule and within budget.
- Support Account Service team with executional and administrative support as requested (open/close jobs, pull daily job task lists by client, check status with other departments, prepare/file correspondence, etc.).
- Learn the agency procedures and adhere to all required steps. Be pro-active.
- Learn the client’s business and assist with Client communications between Client and Agency. Work towards increased participation and advancement within department.
- Assist other departments, as requested to maintain team approach and improve overall understanding of the entire agency.
- Experience with media, social and digital marketing is a plus.
Know someone who would be a perfect fit? SHARE THIS WITH A FRIEND